Friday 3 January 2014

Makeup organizing for under $30 !!!!!!

Okay so before I start,I know I dont own a crap load of makeup like all those AMAZING beauty gurus out there, but from Kmart I got this AMAZING SHELF FOR $30!!!

I hate cleaning and organizing more than the average person but I had a great time making this up and all sorts. 

ALSO for $50 extra you can get the matching mirror that is all made up, is free standing and you can look at your whole body in one glimpse!!!! Hehe I asked santa for that :)

I also used  under $6 to get the stripey cupcake holders (a pack of 50) and the dotty holder things (8 in a pack but mine came with nine churrrr)

P.S this looks way better in real life, from this angle it looks messy, but hey I never said I was good at photography xo



4 comments:

  1. Vienna,
    Thank you for sharing. This is a great idea. This would work great for someone who doesn't have a lot of space, but likes to organize things. I too feel you can come across great buys for less cost if you are a bargain shopper :-)
    http://lusciouslivingtoday.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I have a tiny room so I would know!!! yes I didnt even have an intention of buying anything like this. But im super glad I did :)

      What a nice site you have :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I have a few makeup and nail polish organization posts on my blog but I may do an updated one soon.

    Thanks for following me on Bloglovin, I am stopping by to check out your blog and follow back.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    Stop by any time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) Yes, nail polishes are so much fun to organize bc you can put the pretty ones at the front hahaha :)

      Delete