The key problem is that the longer the hair, the more knots, but I'm just not ready to cut my locks off :(
And Just when you think that the knots are gone, ONE STEP OUTSIDE IN TO THE WELLINGTON WIND, and its back to the start. :'(
these tips are honestly this can be hair saving !!!
"best solution: brush ur hair. Others r:Don't you hate it when your hair becomes so tangled up that your hair ends up looking like a big mess? We all have our own experiences when it comes to hair tangles and they are not really pretty memories that we would want to cherish or reminisce.
The good thing is that there are proven techniques on how to stop your hair from tangling into a complicated maze of hair strands and how to deal with it if in case it happens.
1. Use a volumizing shampoo if your hair is fine or thin. Usually fine and thin hair are prone to tangling and by using shampoos that add volume and movement to thin strands, you can minimize the chances of encountering tangles with your hair.
2. Rinse with cold or cool water. Cold water helps close the cuticle, which not only adds radiance to the hair but also prevent many forms of hair tangles.
3. Avoid rubbing your hair vigorously with a towel. After taking a bath, people usually dry their hair by rubbing with towel. But this can only cause more tangling. The better way to dry your hair is to blot it gently with a towel.
4. Use a detangling spray or conditioning product that will help reduce hair tangles. It can be in a form of leave on conditioner that you can apply on the area where most tangles occur.
5. Do not use a brush on hair that is already tangled. Remove the tangles first by gently pulling the strands with your fingers or a wide tooted comb.
6. Make a habit of combing your hair from the bottom upwards.
7. Do not allow your hair to fly freely in the wind unless you want to have a hair full of tangles afterwards.
8. Never wet your hair when it is already tangled because this will only worsen the situation. Instead, spritz the tangle with a shine serum spray and then massage the knotted area with the palms of your hands. This will help loosen up the tangled area. Untangle with your fingers or a wide toothed comb afterwards.
9. Use high quality hair irons. Hair irons like Corioliss straighteners are great for giving your hair a straightened look that is free from frizz and fly-aways. Hair that is smooth and sleek is less prone to tangles.
It is always smart to opt to buy high quality hair irons such as Corioliss straighteners because these are equipped with a negative ion technology that produces radiant and beautiful hair without the fuss.
10. Untangle your knotted hair immediately. Do not wait until tomorrow or next week until you do something about the tangles in your head. "
Yes I know that is ALOT steps but you do have to brush your hair everyday, if your like me and this can make a hugggge difference!