Saturday 4 January 2014

Which White is whitest?

Okay so if your anything like me you ALWAYS opt for the most pale shade available. and that can be hard if you like me and your face is sooo much white than your hand or wrists. so you cant test to see if they are right!!!!

I tested some of my personal favs and some that have been a real disappointment for me as shown below. I gave my 1st, 2nd and 3rd for not only was the whitest, but. for what gave good coverage, what was easy to spread, and the least oiliest. And of course what I wear the most everyday


For this test I placed a small blob of the foundation and smeared it with a brush as far as I could go.

As you can see some aren't even that white!!!!! grrrrr this wasn't on purpose !!! some bottles say ivory or some bottles (the Calvin Klein) aren't even the right match


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Nice post! I am also frustrated that many foundations don't satisfy the range of skin tones that real women have! Happy New Year!
    Thanks for the follow!
    -Ignis Au xoxo
    followtheaurum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, The last thing I should feel like is an oompa loompa when I've gone through an effort to do my make up. Cheers.

      Delete