Friday 3 January 2014

Contouring- the face lift without surgery.

Okay shhhhhh dont tell anyone,
I stole this pic from my friends book from when see was doing a full on makeup course.
Hehehe just kidding she know I took it, THANKS PHOEBE CATE <3

This contouring is the FAMOUS one I was explained to by her, I cant read the name but apparently this is a very old pic by some famous guy. (I will have to get back to you guys on who it is soz)

But I tried this and it is amazing!!!!!

The white I use with a $4 jordana eyeliner and the Bronzer I used the Loreal Glam Bronze (Wild Instinct)
and then I blended with popular Jessup brushes that were like $10 for four, (but before that any brush I could find worked alright)

You can google "Contouring before and after" for the most amazing non surgical results!!!!




Ps sorry if the pics arent all that good for reading, Im a bit shaky with the hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment